Monday, March 15, 2010

15.03.10 Exhausted

I m blarddy exhausted
from work, social, personal, travels bla bla bla yada yada


and bound to leave in a few more hours to another destination.
T_T


I just wished that I dun have to be such an over-achiever 
and most of all, a materialistic person


am gonna miss:
1) JS *of coz*
2) Berr
3) Blogging *Nee Lee & JS will take over fr here*
4) chatting with my roomies over Yahoo Messenger
5) am definitely gonna miss Mee Mee's joyous day when she gives birth :"(
6) driving ms. alpine everyday
7) Pet Society
8) Restaurant City
9) home-cooked food
10) my desk at work
11) Chilies


I can go on and on and on and on~~~~~
well time waits for no one...I better get goin :)

3 comments:

neil said...

*hugs bee ree*

S-kee said...

:)

2. you didnt bring along Berr???
3. yes JS doing a good job so far.. i enjoy his way of writing. neelee is busy updating neemeeree and ahem
4. it's roomees please...
5. dun worry i will try to update u asap
6. hehe she will miss u too
7. But i see that u are still active la!
9. try moo-moo land food
10. duh...
11. wat's this? the restaurant or the real fruit

:) have a good trip~

neil said...

I'll post a nice one on the occasion of the birth of your baby, when he comes :)