Monday, January 30, 2012

I don't wanna go to school too :(((

One early morning, a mother went to her zzzz son and woke him up

Mom: Hey!! Wake up son!!!! It's time to go to school.
Son: *Yawn* but why mama? I don't want to go to school!!!!

Mom: Gimme 2 reasons why u don't wanna go to school.
Son: One, all the children hate me.....Two, all the teachers hate me!!!

Mom: Oh!!! That's not a reason....now come on, you have to go to school!!!
Son: Okie...gimme 2 reasons WHY I should go to school???

...........................
..........................
............................
.........................
......................
...........................

Mom: One...you are FIFTY-TWO years old and should understand your responsibilities....
Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school!!!!!!

No comments: