Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

Shell said I should write about this, so here goes -

We spent the very last couple of hours of 2011 confessing our love to Siri (on a friend's iPhone) and trying to get her to marry / sleep with us. And we got turned down. She said we hardly knew each other. We should just be friends. She's only there to serve us.

"Oh, stop."

Bummer. Oh, but I'm not usually like that (i.e., asking someone, or something, I'd just gotten acquainted with to go to bed with me) - it was the glass of wine I had during dinner.

After that, we settled down on the comfy sofa for a movie, and I totally fell asleep. When I woke, the old year's been replaced by the new. I don't even know if they did a count down. Oh, well... we had a good time all the same. Happy new year! =)

No comments: