Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sometimes....

well....
I've alwiz tell myself not to be upset over someone else's stupidity, behaviour and mistakes
nor reserve a place in my heart to hate another
coz I want to have that space to Love another


I have so many wonderful friends and people in my life
and my lil heart is so tiny it can just store that much
so if there's space for the hated and loved...it's pretty much difficult to manage huh?
worse than managing space in my wardrobe or shoe racks
:D:D:D


but sometimes...just for that time, u just need to lash it out
I'll alwiz make sure, if I'm gonna do that....it will be one of the kind u'll never forget
yeah it's alwiz about measurement...quantity and impact
if I am gonna consume efforts, energy and words...it better be worth it
huahahahahahhahahaha


never ever mess with Monkey
coz they bite and make ur life havoc

No comments: